Born and raised in Montana, Mr. Pipinich attended the University of Montana on a full football scholarship and graduated with honors before attending the Oklahoma City University School of Law, where he graduated Cum Laude and earned CALI Excellence Awards for achieving the top score in his entire class in Constitutional Law, Civil Procedure, Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions, Estate & Gift Tax and Land Use Law.
During law school Mr. Pipinich presented a paper titled the Adverse Possession of the Severed Mineral Estate and received a scholarship from the Oklahoma Mineral Lawyers Society for his research on the adverse possession of mineral rights. Mr. Pipinich also co-authored an article titled Ethical Rules Regarding Division of Fees Among Lawyers Not in the Same Firm regarding the ethical division of attorney fees that was published in the Oklahoma Bar Journal. Mr. Pipinich’s scholarship also earned him an Oklahoma Bar Foundation Scholarship while he was in Law School.
While not at work, Mr. Pipinich is an avid motorcyclist, riding all over the country and various rallies. Mr. Pipinich also spends time honing his skills on the BBQ, enjoys spending time at the lake and dabbles in home-brewing.
Year Joined Organization:
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Oklahoma 2009
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma 2009
- US District Court for Northern District of Oklahoma 2010
- US District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma 2009
- US Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit 2012.
- University of Montana (2006), BA in Political Science and Communication Studies with honors,
- Oklahoma City University School of Law Cum-Laude (2009) with CALI Awards for achieving top score in the class in Constitutional Law, Civil Procedure, Mergers & Acquisitions, Land Use Law and Estate & Gift Tax.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Oklahoma Bar Association;
- Oklahoma County Bar Association;
- Tulsa County Bar Association;
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel: Young Lawyers Division Committee
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars List – 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- USLAW NETWORK
Past Employment Positions:
- Garrett Law Office (2007-2010)
- Licensed Legal Intern and Full Time Attorney representing Plaintiff’s in personal injury actions and workers’ compensation claims.
- Holden & Carr (2010-2012)
- Attorney – insurance defense litigation firm representing large insurance carriers defending various civil litigation claims.
Super Lawyers Rising Stars List – 2014
- Phi-Delta-Phi Legal Honor Society
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Transportation/Trucking Construction
- Transportation and Logistics
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Defense
- Labor/Employment Law
- Workers’ Compensation Defense