Charlie was born in Houston, TX, where he graduated from Elkins High School in 2009. He attended Southwestern University in Georgetown, TX and graduated with a degree in History and Political Science in 2013. After graduating from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2016, he worked as an Assistant General Counsel for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services before joining Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green in 2017.
- 100 percent
- Oklahoma, 2016
- U.S District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D.
- Southwestern University, B.A.
- Oklahoma Law Review, 2014-2016
Areas of Practice:
- Insurance Defense
- Construction Law
- Professional Liability Involving Design Professionals