Year Joined Organization:
- Jacqueline was an intern for Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green from 2011-2013 before she joined as an associate.
- 100% of Jacqueline’s practice is devoted to litigation.
- Oklahoma, Western District
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- University of Central Oklahoma, B.A. Criminal Justice
- University of Central Oklahoma, M.B.A.
- OU College of Law, J.D.
Published Opinions and Articles:
- Where is There Coverage for the Emerging Transgendered Claim?, Co-authored by Amy Neathery, USLAW Magazine, Fall/Winter 2016
- Alpha Gamma Delta, Epsilon Nu Chapter
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity
Areas of Practice:
- General Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense