Inona is on the Board of Directors for HOPE, an organ transplant support organization and is a member of the Free Will Baptist Church. She has been married to Gordon Harness for 35 years. Inona and Gordon live on a farm in Newcastle where they raise quarter horses and cutting horses. Their son, Casey, is a student at Yale University.
Prior to joining Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, L.L.P. in 1982 Inona had a general practice.
Year Joined Organization:
- Oklahoma, 1981
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma, 1981
Honors: Phi Delta Phi
Honors: American Jurisprudence Award, Property I and Property II
- Wichita State University
- Oklahoma State University, 1969
- Oklahoma State University, 1970
Major: Medical Technology
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, 1984 – Present
Member, Fee Grievance and Ethics Committee
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute, Inc.
- International Association of Defense Counsel
Areas of Practice:
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance and Risk Management