Scott lives in Edmond, Oklahoma, with his wife Janet and three daughters, Sydney, Regan and Charlie. He worked as a law clerk at Pierce Couch during law school and returned as an associate in 2014.
Year joined organization:
- Oklahoma, 2006
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2006, J.D.,
Honors: Magna Cum Laude; OCU Law Review; CALI Awards in Legal Research & Writing I, Professional Responsibility and American Legal History; Phi Delta Phi; Merit Scholar.
- University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma, 2003, B.A.
Major: Political Science, Minor: Public Relations.
- Garden City Community College, Garden City, Kansas, 1998, A.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
Past Employment Positions:
- Driskill Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2006-2014
Areas of Practice:
- Insurance Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Employer Liability